Powered by Intel® Atom® / Pentium® processor, P1101 is a slim embedded computer supporting Convertible Display System (CDS) technology. The system is designed to be positioned as “One Computer, Two Appliances”, it can be used as both an embedded computer or a panel PC. Integrated with Intel® high-performance graphics, the system supports triple independent displays (CDS/VGA/DisplayPort) and enables smooth 4K2K (@60Hz) playback via DisplayPort.
P1101 offers extensive connectivity including 2x GbE, 4x USB 3.0, 4x COM, 4x DI/4x DO, 2x full-size Mini-PCIe slot and 1x SIM socket. For storage requirements, the system provides 1x 2.5" SATA drive bay and 1x mSATA socket. Through the ready-to-use CFM modules, users can easily add power ignition sensing and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functions for a variety of applications.
Featuring with rigorous industrial protections, wide temperature range, and wide range DC power input, P1101 is appropriate for harsh environments and critical applications
- Onboard Intel® Atom® / Pentium® Processor
- 1x DDR3L SO-DIMM max. up to 8GB
- Triple Independent Display (1x CDS, 1x VGA, 1x DisplayPort)
- 1x 2.5” SATA Drive Bay, 1x mSATA Socket
- Rich I/O (2x LAN, 4x USB, 4x COM, 8x Isolated DIO)
- 2x Full Size Mini-PCIe Expansion Socket
- Supports 2x PoE+ Function (with optional CFM module)
- Supports Ignition Sensing Function (IGN) (with optional CFM module)
- Supports CDS Technology for Convertible Panel PC
- Built-in Two 2W Internal Speakers