IBDRW100-EX is a DIN Rail Box PC with a set of features designed to withstand industrial use in
hazardous locations and extreme temperatures while providing high tech solutions that increase
productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs.
The processing power comes from Intel's Bay Trail-M N2930 processor for high performance and low
power consumption. Certified for use in Class 1, Division 2 & ATEX Zone 2 locations IBDRW100-EX
device delivers processing power in rugged housing.
Class 1, Division 2 & ATEX Zone 2 device certified for hazardous area application
• Designed for industrial automation, DIN Rail application
• Atom N2600 Processor
• 1 x RS232 / 422 / 485 communication, switch by jump
• 4 x Giga LAN, 1 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA, 1 x Line out, 1 x Power Jack
• Fanless, streamlined enclosure for highly efficient heat dissipation
• Rated for wide temperature use -20˚C to 60˚C