DE-1000 Series Fanless Embedded PC supports Intel® Bay Trail platform, integrated with Intel® Atom™ E3845 Quad Core 1.91 GHz processor.
Delivering the excellent quad-core processing power at only 10 watts power consumption, DE-1000 series is definitely an ideal solution for ultimate computing performance, energy efficiency, and superior reliability. Designed with rich I/O, high flexibility and easy expansion capabilities, DE-1000 series is ideal for diverse industrial applications.
It offers multiple I/O extension modules, including up to 2x PCI or 2x PCIe x1 slot for flexible integration of a variety of add-on cards; 2x mini-PCIe slot for GSM and WLAN wireless communication; it also supports three storage expansions: 2.5” SATA HDD, CFast and SIM card. Supporting up to 6x LAN or 4x POE versions, and power ignition function, DE-1000 series can meet various applications, such as: surveillance, in-vehicle, and industrial automation applications, etc. DE-1000 series supports wide temperature range from -25°C to 70°C, wide range (9~48V) DC power input, power protection, cable free and one-piece housing design, as well as compliant with EN50155 certification for rail transportation applications; it is designed to ensure stable operation in robust and harsh environments.
• Onboard Intel® Atom™ E3845 Processor Quad Core, 1.91GHz
• 2x DDR3L SO-DIMM Max. up to 8GB
• Dual Independent Display from 1x DVI-I and 1x DisplayPort
• 4x Intel® GbE PoE Port, 2x Intel® GbE Port
• 1x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0
• 6x RS232/422/485 Port with 5V/12V Power
• 4x Isolated DI, 4x Isolated DO
• 2x 2.5” SATA SSD/HDD Bay, 1x mSATA (Shared by Mini-PCIe
Socket), 1x CFast Card and 1x SIM Card Socket
• 9~48VDC Power Input, Support AT/ATX Mode
• 2x Mini-PCIe Slot for Wi-Fi, GSM, or I/O Expansion
• 2x PCI or 2x PCIe x1 Expansion
• Power Ignition
• Compliant with EN50155 for Rail Transportation Applications