The TPC-1251T thin client terminal with a 12.1" XGA LCD, low power embedded Intel® Atom™ E3827 1.75 GHz Dual-core Processor and 4GB (8GB optional) DDR3L SDRAM provides
computing performance in a compact fanless system.
To enhance its durability, the TPC-1251T is true-flat touch screen designed with IP66 front protection, die-cast Al Alloy front bezel and 5-wire resistive touch.
It supports wide operating temperatures -20~60°C and includes full size mini-PCIe slot to extend the functionality and meet a variety of automation applications needs. Through the Mini-PCIe slot, Advantech iDoor technology (optional) can provide more I/O connectors, Isolated Digital IO, the Fieldbus Protocol, 3G/GPS/GPRS/Wi-Fi Communication and Battery-backup MRAM.
- Display Type XGA TFT LED LCD
- Display Size 12.1"
- Max. Resolution 1024 x 768
- Max. Colors 16.2M
- Luminance cd/m2 600
- Viewing Angle (H/V°) 160/140
- Backlight Life 50,000 hrs
- Lifespan 36 million touches at single point
- Light Transmission Above 75%
- Resolution Linearity
- Type 5-wire, analog resistive
- Humidity 10 ~ 95% RH @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Ingress Protection Front panel: IP66
- Operating Temperature -20 ~ 60°C (-4 ~ 140°F)
- Storage Temperature -30 ~ 70°C (-22 ~ 158°F)
- Vibration Protection With CFast: 2 Grms (5~500 Hz)With HDD: 1 Grms (5 ~ 500 Hz)(Operating, random vibration)
- RS-232 x 1, RS-232/422/485 x 1
- USB 3.0 x 1
- USB 2.0 x 1