GP-3000 is an expandable high-performance GPU computer. An Intel® workstation-grade processor and up to two 250W full-length graphic cards provide unparalleled performance within a total 720W power budget. GP-3000 features the unique GPU Expansion Box (GEB) design, whereby a single- or dual-GPU GEB is attached to the main embedded system to add GPU processing power. The additional GPU performance massively accelerates complex industrial AI and machine vision tasks.
GP-3000 is engineered to deliver superior performance, fast data storage, and high-speed I/O connectivity. The combination of high-quality mechanical design and industrial ruggedness (MIL-STD-810G compliance (pending)) brings new possibilities and innovative transformations for AI applications at the edge.
- Supports 9th/8th Gen Intel® Xeon®/Core™ Processor (35W / 65W / 80W)
- 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM Sockets, Supports ECC/non ECC type up to 2666 MHz, 64GB
- 4 x 2.5" Hot Swappable SATA III HDD/SSD Bays (Max Height 15 mm)
- 1 x M.2 M Key Socket (NVMe), 1 x M.2 E Key Socket (CNVi)
- 2 x Front Accessible SIM Card Slots for Signal Redundancy
- CMI Technology for Various I/O Module Expansions
- CFM Technology for Power Ignition Sensing & PoE Function
- Versatile Mounting Methods (Wall / Stand / Face-up / 19" Rack Mount)
- Military Standard Shock & Vibration Proof (pending)