INS-G1600-T is a layer 2 unmanaged industrial switch that is designed for industrial automation environments. The INS-G1600-T Ethernet switch is a green Ethernet design, IEEE802.3az - Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), to significantly reduce power consumption as well as operation costs. The jumbo frame feature supports to send out the packets more efficient. With auto-MDI/MDIX and auto-negotiation on each port, the switch can automatically detect and configure the best mode of operation. DIP switches function of alarm setting not only help to monitor the switch status quickly and configure the function intuitively.
* 16 x 100/1000Base-T
* Operating temperature:
* INS-G1600-T: -40~75°C
* INS-G1600: 0~70°C
* High Gigabit port density with non-blocking forwarding rate.
* Wide range redundant power input 12/24/48 VDC
* Dual power inputs for power service high reliability.
* Reverse polarity protection and overload current protection supported
* Support 9KB Jumbo frame
* IEEE 802.3az (EEE) Green Ethernet compliant.
* Support Tag based QoS to transmit time sensitive data efficiently
* Industrial grade ESD and surge protection to have excellent reliability