- Control via AT commands.
- USB 2.0 high speed interface allows it to manage and optimize the performances of 3G and 4G high-speed networks.
- LTE downlink/uplink up to 100/50 Mbps.
- GPS receiver optional for specified model.
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional.
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling drivers for Linux and Windows.
- Wide range input voltages from 12 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.